[TALEND DATA INTEGRATION ] License Accept dialog unresponsive on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Two Stars

[TALEND DATA INTEGRATION ] License Accept dialog unresponsive on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

I installed TOS_DI 6.5.1 on Mac OS Sierra.  When I double click on the app to start it, the splash screen comes up, then the license accept dialog comes up, but is unresponsive.  The accept button is there, and blue like it is active.  I can’t proceed past this dialog.  The error is the same whether I unzipped with the Mac utility or a third party tool.  The zip archive should be ok, I tested it on a windows machine and it worked.  The log file says:

Spoiler
!SESSION 2018-02-01 14:56:01.537 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_161
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_VN
Framework arguments: -keyring /Users/dangth8/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation
Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 -keyring /Users/dangth8/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation

!ENTRY org.eclipse.compare.win32 4 0 2018-02-01 14:56:04.197
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.compare.win32 [88]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Capability: eclipse.platform; filter:="(osgi.os=win32)"

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.emf.ecore 2 0 2018-02-01 14:56:20.076
!MESSAGE Both 'org.talend.model' and 'org.talend.model' register a package for 'platform:/resource/org.talend.model/model/TalendFile.xsd'

HELP ME! THANK YOU!

Re: [TALEND DATA INTEGRATION ] License Accept dialog unresponsive on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Hello,

What's JDK version you are using?

Could you please have a look at this related topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Installing-and-Upgrading/Talend-Open-Studio-for-Big-Data-hangs-on-st... to see if the solution is Ok with you?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.