Five Stars

TAC interface is different

Hi guys,

I tried to Install Talend Data Fabric. I'm able to open the TAC now, but it has a different UI, and not as usual.

Because normally TAC has Project, Execution Plan, etc, but my TAC shows me this UI (attached the pict).

My suggestion is, it is because of license.
Anyone can give me better answer, why?

ty guys

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: TAC interface is different

hi @xdshi,

Thanks for helping.
I think we know why.
We have to created a user and assign all Roles to that new user, instead of using security@admin.com.
After that, we are able to see the normal UI of TAC.

Thanks

Hello,

You need to acquire the project authorization from the administrators.

Here is online user guide about:TalendHelpCenter:What domains can you work in depending on your user type and license

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
7 REPLIES
Five Stars

Hi Guys,

Anyone can answer this?

or at least give me insight?

Because I'm still looking to this TAC, and wondering where the other menus are.

Hello,

It looks like your will not be able to access the projects. Are you using the appropriate license and have acquired the project authorization from the administrators?

Could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi xdshi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Here I attached another screenshot. 

I can only see the MDM and DataPrep user.

Does it mean that I can't access Talend Studio and connect it Remotely to TAC, using the license that I'm using right now?

Kindly need your insight, Xdshi.

Thanks

Five Stars

Hi @xdshi

btw I'm using admin user,

which is security@company.com.

This is a fresh new installed TAC..

Hello,

Would you mind creating a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support portal with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

hi @xdshi,

Thanks for helping.
I think we know why.
We have to created a user and assign all Roles to that new user, instead of using security@admin.com.
After that, we are able to see the normal UI of TAC.

Thanks

Hello,

You need to acquire the project authorization from the administrators.

Here is online user guide about:TalendHelpCenter:What domains can you work in depending on your user type and license

Best regards

Sabrina

--