Six Stars

System crash help

Hello,

I had a system crash. So sad, but I had copied my Talend di for BD folder earlier in the day. I am now on a new machine and copied everything over. Now, I am running into path issues. for example, I just ran a job that throws the error: 

xception in component talendStats_FILE (ImportTask)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Me\Desktop\TOS_BD-20170510_1410-V6.4.0\workspace\.metadata\stats_file.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

I would like to find where I need to go to repair this path to make this go away. Can someone point me to the place I need to go?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: System crash help

Hello,

Can you turn off the stats & logs(Project preferences for stats & logs) and re-export your job?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Project preferences for stats & logs is where the address was incorrect. I changed the path there and all is now working. Thanks for leading me to the answer.

5 REPLIES

Hello,

It seems that you had checked 'use project setting' in your old studio(Talend di for BD folder).
When you have imported item from your back up folder to a new studio you have also imported those parameters.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Elcellent. I did check and confirm that that option was selected. How do I correct the issue for these older files. Do I have to recreate them?

Hello,

Can you turn off the stats & logs(Project preferences for stats & logs) and re-export your job?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Six Stars

Project preferences for stats & logs is where the address was incorrect. I changed the path there and all is now working. Thanks for leading me to the answer.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback and sharing your solution with us.

Best regards

Sabrina

--