Four Stars

Setting up Talend Integration Cloud with Bitbucket/GIT and SSH

When connecting Talend Studio 6.4.1 to TIC (instead of using TAC) for project authorization, code repository, etc, are we able to use SSH keys instead of HTTPS with username/password? We are using GIT and Bitbucket.  I can get the project created in TIC, but only with the BitBucket URL for the HTTPS connection, not the SSH connection. 

So far, I've only tried creating a new project, I have not tried the migration yet. I didn't want to migrate until I was sure it would work. Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Setting up Talend Integration Cloud with Bitbucket/GIT and SSH

Hello,

So far, we do not support SSH connection to Git repo. With your requirement, feel free to create a new feature jira issue on talend bug tracker.

Many thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
1 REPLY

Re: Setting up Talend Integration Cloud with Bitbucket/GIT and SSH

Hello,

So far, we do not support SSH connection to Git repo. With your requirement, feel free to create a new feature jira issue on talend bug tracker.

Many thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.