Remote Engine with Talend Runtime OSGi enabled

Highlighted
Nine Stars

Remote Engine with Talend Runtime OSGi enabled

Hi,

I've setup and configured a Remote Engine (v2.5.0) that works with Talend Cloud, tested OK. I've thenenabled, via TMC that this remote engine also has the Talend Runtime OSGi run profile enabled, however I cannot deploy Data Service tasks to it (it does show up as the Runtime location in TMC).

The installation information isn't particularly clear about whether you need to install the Talend Runtime product as a seperate component to the Remote Engine or whether there is additional configuration I need to do within the <Remote Engine directory>/etc folder CFG files to get everything work.

Can someone advise?

Thanks

Regards David
Dont forget to give Kudos when an answer is helpful or mark the answer as the solution.

Accepted Solutions
Nine Stars

Re: Remote Engine with Talend Runtime OSGi enabled

Hi all,

Found the solution, as per the Talend Cloud installation notes, you need to install the Runtime first, as well as the remote engine.
Regards David
Dont forget to give Kudos when an answer is helpful or mark the answer as the solution.

All Replies
Nine Stars

Re: Remote Engine with Talend Runtime OSGi enabled

Hi all,

Found the solution, as per the Talend Cloud installation notes, you need to install the Runtime first, as well as the remote engine.
Regards David

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now

Self-service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud

Move from On-Premises to the Cloud by following the advice of experts

Read Now