Prerequisites for Talend Data Management Platform

One Star

Prerequisites for Talend Data Management Platform

I am going to install server version of Talend Data Management Platform on a headless RHEL.
There is a list of recommended software which includes:

Java
Web application server
Web browser
Version control systems
Databases
So my there are my questions:

Which of this stuff should be installed before starting installation of the Data Mngmt Plt server?
Can I use Talend installer to install server features (including TAC) or the only way to install server is the manual installation?
If I can install server features with Talend installer, then will the list of recommened software be installed autamaticaly or should I install all this stuff (Java, Tomcat) beforhand? Ok it is almost the same with the first quistion but i am really worried about it Smiley Happy
Thanks!

Re: Prerequisites for Talend Data Management Platform

Hi,
Have you already checked online installation guide for linux?
https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Talend+Data+Management+Platform+Installation+Guide+for+Linu...?
You can install your talend product using talend installer. 
Please take a look at document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing your Talend product using Talend Installer
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.