Packaging of TAC, Job Server, Command Line, and ETC.

Packaging of TAC, Job Server, Command Line, and ETC.

We are looking for a way to package the TAC, Job Server, Command Line and etc into separate packages to be installed on RH6 servers.  We would like to do this in a way that the install package will already have the answers to the questions that the CDROM.run script requires.  The only way we have thought to do this is to write a wrapper script around the CDROM.run file and then have the wrapper script answer the questions as they appear.  Has anyone done this before with any success?  If so can someone share the how they did so? Another question would be does the CDROM.run file take an config option or anything like that that we could use instead of a wrapper script?
Thank you for your help in advance.
Regards,
Matt

Re: Packaging of TAC, Job Server, Command Line, and ETC.

Hi,
Have you already checked Talend Installer https://help.talend.com/search/all?query=Talend+Installer+specific+prerequisites&content-lang=en?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

I have seen the link you provided before.  What I am looking for is a way to pre-answer the questions that the Talend-Tools-Installer-rYYYYY-VA.B.C-linux64-installer.run script asks so that we can package the pieces of the installer individually.

Hi,
So far, it is impossible to package the pieces of the installer individually.
We would suggest that you should report a ticket on Talend Support Portal(http://support.talend.com/otrs/customer.pl) and give us your specific requirment on it. Our colleagues from support team will check it to see if it is possible to open a new feature jira issue for you through support cycle.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
My TAC is active, my studio is present in unix box, i need to make active unix command line to run my scheduled jobs.
I am unable to keep running command line, each time i am launching manually command line to run scheduled job in job conductor.
Please provide instructions how to keep unix command line active and running without launching manually?