OracleConnection cannot be resolved to a type

One Star

OracleConnection cannot be resolved to a type

Hello, I am running into below error. I have Java Jdk 1.8 on the linux server and have placed ojdbc7.jar in below directories. I am not sure what else causing to fail the job. Please advise.
 jar files in /opt/TIBCOJaspersoft-6.0.1/cmdline/studio/configuration/lib/java
jar files in /opt/TIBCOJaspersoft-6.0.1/jac/apache-tomcat/webapps/org.jaspersoft.administrator/WEB-INF/lib

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors At least job "IWEB_Patient_Staging" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 1793 Detail Message: OracleConnection cannot be resolved to a type
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

Re: OracleConnection cannot be resolved to a type

Hi,
This issue is usually caused by missing jar file. What's the component you are using?
Are you using talend 6.0.1? 
Are you behind proxy? If so, have you tried to set the jdk and proxy in maven config file?
Please take a look at documents about:
TalendHelpCenter:Requiring a JDK installation to build jobs starting from version 6.0
TalendHelpCenter:Failed to build job
TalendHelpCenter:Configuring a proxy in the maven setting file
More information will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: OracleConnection cannot be resolved to a type

I am running on Talend V 6.0.1. It failed to build the job only with oracle connections have in the job. I had different job loading into postgres from a file and it worked fine. I think it's more related to Oracle drivers set up. I have put ojdbc7.jar file in the locations i mentioned below. I am not sure if any where else i have to configure something or update the file. Please advise and let me know for any more details needed to resolve this.