Four Stars

Open Studio to TAC with SVN

Hello,

I am new to Talend and just installed the TAC. A developer already made a project in Talend Open studio with several jobs. Now i want to import this project in the TAC with a SVN repository. How does that work?

I just keep getting all kins of Java errors when I try to import it using the Open STudio installed next to the TAC.

• Talend Administration Center
6 REPLIES

Re: Open Studio to TAC with SVN

Hello,

Talend administration Center(TAC) will be only available in talend subscription solution not open source.

Have you already checked documents about:Configuring+the+Talend+Administration+Center and How+to+open+a+remote+project?

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

The links to the checked documents do not work
Employee

In the Open Studio you will need to Export the Jobs as an archive (.zip) then using a Subscription based studio that is connected to TAC you will import those jobs.  The import will upgrade the jobs to the Enterprise version you are using and because it is connected to TAC they will be in your TAC.  

You cannot connect a Open Studio to TAC you must install the Studio using the download links and installer you received from Talend when you received the subscription info, it will be with the same links you used to get TAC.  If you need help connection your Enterprise Studio to the TAC in the "Managed Connections" of the studio I can find the link and send you the documentation.  Also, you should stop using the Open Studio, you can't use the Open studio on a job that has been upgraded, so once you import it into the Enterprise addition you will see it will not go backwards.

Four Stars

Hi

I used the Talend Installer: Talend-Tools-Installer-20161216_1026-V6.3.1-windows-installer.exe from TalendTools-6.3.1-cdrom.

We have an official license, but the developer start working for us a while ago, he probably used the open studio.

I managed to import the jobs in the Studio, only having trouble with executing the jobs in the TAC

Employee

Did used either Commandline to build the job and then deployed to a job server or used the direct publish to Nexus and then deployed onto a jobserver?

If you are using those methods, and still having issue you may want to open a support ticket for a Support person to see what process you are following and the exact error.

Employee

Did used either Commandline to build the job and then deployed to a job server or used the direct publish to Nexus and then deployed onto a jobserver?

If you are using those methods, and still having issue you may want to open a support ticket for a Support person to see what process you are following and the exact error.

Tags (1)