Four Stars

Open Studio for Data Integration Offline Install

I am trying to install TOS for Data Integration in an air-gapped environment. Our developers use Nexus as their own internal repository. To add all the required dependencies I have been asked to provide a POM file containing the dependencies so they can include them in the local repository. Apologies - I understand that this may be a basic question - I'm new to this. Is such a file available or can I generate one for myself? I have an install with all my required dependencies installed on another machine. 

3 REPLIES

Re: Open Studio for Data Integration Offline Install

Hello,

On the first start of Studio after installation, it will ask to install “Additional Talend Packages”. If Studio cannot connect to the network, there might be missing jar issue in your job.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thanks Sabrina, There is not an issue with the application. The issue is that I cannot connect to the internet due to security limitations. I need to know how to manually install all the additional packages.

Hello,

Please refer to this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing external modules and let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.