ODBC Driver error

One Star

ODBC Driver error

Hi,
I have some issue connecting Access database with TOS 64 bits...but no problem with 32 bits version
It seems that java recognize Access ODBC driver with 32bits and run my job but not with 64bit...
It 's problematic for me as I have to run a job with a lot of data and it is only working with 64bit version...
Could you please help me to resolve my ODBC driver issue on 64 bit?
Thanks a lot!!

Démarrage du job Module_DATE_BRE a 12:38 15/11/2013.
connecting to socket on port 3705
connected
Exception in component tAccessInput_2
java.sql.SQLException: Source de données introuvable et nom de pilote non spécifié
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.createSQLException(Unknown Source)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.standardError(Unknown Source)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbc.SQLDriverConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcConnection.initialize(Unknown Source)
at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
at agregation_si_flore_nov2013.module_date_bre_0_1.Module_DATE_BRE.tAccessInput_2Process(Module_DATE_BRE.java:1372)
at agregation_si_flore_nov2013.module_date_bre_0_1.Module_DATE_BRE.runJobInTOS(Module_DATE_BRE.java:2139)
at agregation_si_flore_nov2013.module_date_bre_0_1.Module_DATE_BRE.main(Module_DATE_BRE.java:2001)
NATURE_DATE
disconnected
Job Module_DATE_BRE terminé à 12:38 15/11/2013.

Re: ODBC Driver error

Hi,
Would you please check the related forum 30962.
Let me know if it is OK with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks for your answer...
The forum is adapted to my problematic.
But I'm surprised because I see MS Access Database on my ODBC control pannel but when I push "configure button"
I have got a message that ODBC driver installation rutines are not avalables...
When I want to install AccessDatabaseEngine_X64 I've got a message telling me I have to desinstall microsoft 32bit version to install 64 one...It seems to me this is a heavy way to solve the problem...Don't you have another solution? Is it impossible to only install the 64 bit driver?

Hi,
But I'm surprised because I see MS Access Database on my ODBC control pannel but when I push "configure button"
I have got a message that ODBC driver installation rutines are not avalables...

Is your system window7 64bit? If so, go to C:\Windows\SysWOW6, double click "odbcad32.exe" file, then you will enter into ODBC data source to see if you can config it.
Best regards
Sabrinr
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.