NoClassDefFoundError error while opening project

Seven Stars

NoClassDefFoundError error while opening project

Hi,

I'm getting while opening an existing project in Talend open studio for DI 6.4 version

The error is as follows :

Error.PNG

I tried closing and reopening the studio. I got following error :

Error2.PNG

Yesterday, it was running okay. I just started my PC and tried opening. What is going wrong.

I tried creating new project and open it. But the issue still persist.

Please help me guys. I wanted to get out off this error asap.Thank you.

Seven Stars

Re: NoClassDefFoundError error while opening project

Here is the full error log :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jdt/core/JavaCore
at org.talend.commons.utils.generation.JavaUtils.applyCompilerCompliance(JavaUtils.java:261)
at org.talend.commons.utils.generation.JavaUtils.updateProjectJavaVersion(JavaUtils.java:242)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1931)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginHelper$1.run(LoginHelper.java:441)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core (315).
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:116)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:531)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:324)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:327)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.sources.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass(SingleSourcePackage.java:36)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:398)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:352)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:344)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:160)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 5 more
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCore.start() of bundle org.eclipse.jdt.core.
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:792)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:721)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:941)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:318)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:571)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:439)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:454)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:107)
... 14 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Could not read metadata for 'E:\Talend\TOS_DI-20170510_1410-V6.4.0\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.root\.indexes\properties.index'. Unexpected version: 0.
at org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.Bucket.load(Bucket.java:303)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.properties.PropertyBucket.load(PropertyBucket.java:258)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.Bucket.load(Bucket.java:274)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.BucketTree.loadBucketFor(BucketTree.java:115)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.properties.PropertyManager2.getProperty(PropertyManager2.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.getPersistentProperty(Resource.java:1205)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelManager.loadVariablesAndContainers(JavaModelManager.java:3265)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaModelManager.startup(JavaModelManager.java:5036)
at org.eclipse.jdt.core.JavaCore.start(JavaCore.java:5651)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:771)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:1)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:764)
... 21 more

Hello,

Is it Ok with new workspace? Did you get this error when you start the studio with new project?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Thanks @xdshi for your reply.
Yes, it was something related to workspace. Anyway, I reinstalled the studio to get it work

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Feel free to let us know if this issue repro again.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.