Four Stars

No Mediation perspective or cCXF component

I installed Talend Open Studio 6.4.1 on MacOS and I am trying to run the ESB tutorial, but when I get to Section 3.2.1 I can't see either the Mediation Perspective of cCXF component... is this only a feature in the paid version or is there something wrong with my installation?

Thanks,

Frank

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: No Mediation perspective or cCXF component

Hello,

We have merged Integration and Mediation perspectives since V 6.2. You can see the screenshot as below.

Here is the related jira link:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-4060

Let us know if it is OK with you.

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hello,

fjblau wrote:

I installed Talend Open Studio 6.4.1 on MacOS and I am trying to run the ESB tutorial, but when I get to Section 3.2.1 I can't see either the Mediation Perspective of cCXF component... is this only a feature in the paid version or is there something wrong with my installation?

Thanks,

Frank

The cCXF component is renamed cSOAP and the cCXFRS component is renamed cREST with the following enhancements.

• Support for the Open ID Connect authentication type.

• New options to expose the Swagger specification and to support the Swagger UI at runtime, which provides an online API Documentation in human-readable form to explore the API.

For more information, please take a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Route Builder.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
2 REPLIES

Hello,

We have merged Integration and Mediation perspectives since V 6.2. You can see the screenshot as below.

Here is the related jira link:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TUP-4060

Let us know if it is OK with you.

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

fjblau wrote:

Thanks,

Frank

The cCXF component is renamed cSOAP and the cCXFRS component is renamed cREST with the following enhancements.

• Support for the Open ID Connect authentication type.

• New options to expose the Swagger specification and to support the Swagger UI at runtime, which provides an online API Documentation in human-readable form to explore the API.

For more information, please take a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Route Builder.

Best regards

Sabrina

--