I am using talend open studio for big data for a project. I have around 100 jobs in it. Soon I will get license for talend enterprise. Do I need to create job in talend enterprise or I can migrate all jobs from open studio to talend enterprise or i will require to create them from scratch.
You can follow the below steps -
1. Open the project in Talend Open studio.
2. Export all the items within Talend open studio, and then backup them.
3. Install Talend Administration Center, create a new project (could be the same project name) in Talend
4. Install Talend Integration studio and open a remote project just created in step 3.
5. Import all items from the backup files exported in step2.
Originally shared by shong on the talendforge.
Once I move jobs in talend enterprise, I would require to test and build the job. I have 90 jobs. How much difference is the process in talend enterprise from talend openstudio?
Please navigate to this page about data integration products matrix:http://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-compare-all