I am using talend open studio for big data for a project. I have around 100 jobs in it. Soon I will get license for talend enterprise. Do I need to create job in talend enterprise or I can migrate all jobs from open studio to talend enterprise or i will require to create them from scratch.
You can follow the below steps -
1. Open the project in Talend Open studio.
2. Export all the items within Talend open studio, and then backup them.
3. Install Talend Administration Center, create a new project (could be the same project name) in Talend
4. Install Talend Integration studio and open a remote project just created in step 3.
5. Import all items from the backup files exported in step2.
Originally shared by shong on the talendforge.
Once I move jobs in talend enterprise, I would require to test and build the job. I have 90 jobs. How much difference is the process in talend enterprise from talend openstudio?
Please navigate to this page about data integration products matrix:http://www.talend.com/products/data-integration/data-integration-compare-all
How can I import my jobs from "Talend Open Studio Big Data" to Talend BigData enterprise edition, I have more than 50 jobs.
I am using 30 days Trail for Talend BigData Platform Studio 6.3.1
What's talend open studio build version are you using?
It's easy in the commercial version export job from the open studio and imports it to studio of commercial one. I have not tried in the trial version.