One Star

Migration 5.6 - 6.2

Because of salesforce changes TLS 1.0 to TLS 1.2 we are changing our environment to Java 8 and Data Integration from 5.6 to 6.2. I've installed 6.2 for test as TOS and imported successfully my project. But when I try to start one job I get the following error: Ausführung fehlgeschlagen: Codegenerierung fehlgeschlagen.
. The code page is empty, I cannot open the tmap component and in the log I get the following error: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.talend.designer.codegen.translators.processing.TMapMainJava.generate(TMapMainJava.java:1239)
... 58 more
Can someone help us plaese.
talend.log.log
4 REPLIES
Fifteen Stars

Re: Migration 5.6 - 6.2

Can you try disabling the tMap and try generating the code again? This won't necessarily fix the issue, but may help us diagnose it. If the code can be generated after disabling the tMap, try enabling it again. If that doesn't resolve the issue, you could then try adding a new tMap to replace the old one. Sometimes components can become corrupted and need replacing.
Rilhia Solutions
One Star

I've disconnected the Salesforce component and connected again. After this I can open the map configurator. But I could not start the job (no code). Same Error in the Log File. I've deleted the tmap and create a new one. After that, I can run the job, but run into the next error:
Starte Job SCProductModel am 14:20 28/06/2016.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Integer
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Unknown Source)
    at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.validateMainClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Integer
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 7 more
Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main"
Job SCProductModel endet am 14:20 28/06/2016.
One Star

After closing and reopen Talend, I'm at the same position like before. Cannot open tmap, no code, the job does not run
Fifteen Stars

Are you sure that you are running Talend against Java 8? Also, you should be using the Java 8 JDK and not JRE
Rilhia Solutions