Four Stars

MDM server won't start using Oracle as database

I've tried to configure an Oracle database as repository for MDM server V6.4.1 (instead of the default H2 embedded). The server do start but do not answer requests.

The mdm.log shows at the end of the stack  :

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported database type 'ORACLE_10G'
at com.amalto.core.storage.hibernate.DefaultStorageClassLoader.getDialect(Unknown Source)
at com.amalto.core.storage.hibernate.DefaultStorageClassLoader.generateHibernateConfiguration(Unknown Source)

I'have followed the documentation example to set up the datasource.

Thanks for your help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MDM server won't start using Oracle as database

Hi,

So far, H2 database which is embedded during the product installation is the only supported database in open source(free version).

Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Databases.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES

Hi,

Which is MDM product build version you are using? Talend Open Studio for MDM or subscription solution?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi Sabrina,

It is Talend Open Studio for MDM v6.4.1

Regards;

Alexis

Hi,

So far, H2 database which is embedded during the product installation is the only supported database in open source(free version).

Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Databases.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

sorry I've missed this.
See you!