Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Highlighted
Five Stars

Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Hello,

I have a working setup on linux where a karaf (Talend version 7.2.1) is working with postgresql 10.3 (drivers 9.4-1203-jdbc42), and i am using connection pools for my REST jobs.

I upgraded postgresql to 11.4 but i can't make my REST jobs work when they are on karaf. (They work perfectly when executed in studio Window 10.)

In karaf:

I tried with the same drivers 9.4-1203-jdbc42 : many connections failed and webservices doesn't respond.

I tried with drivers recommended in talend documentation : 42.2.2.jre7 => many connections failed and webservices doesn't respond.

I tried with driver : 42.2.6 / 42.2.6.jre / 42.2.5 / 42.2.2 => many connections failed and webservices doesn't respond.

Can you give me the recommanded driver to use ? and if i should change a database parameter ? 

Thanks 

Haoujey

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Hello,

Could you try clean data/ of talend runtime before you start TALEND-ESB-CONTAINER service? and then install the driver and jobs again.

Let us know if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
Five Stars

Re: Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Hi,
I tried it many times with different drivers. I've even tried it with the driver that was published a few days ago. when i publish one or two WS no problem. When i publish all the WS (38), i have a lot of these connexion failed / connexion reset errors.

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

An API-First Approach to Modernizing Applications

Learn how to use an API-First Approach to Modernize your Applications

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read