Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Highlighted
Five Stars

Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Hello,

I have a working setup on linux where a karaf (Talend version 7.2.1) is working with postgresql 10.3 (drivers 9.4-1203-jdbc42), and i am using connection pools for my REST jobs.

I upgraded postgresql to 11.4 but i can't make my REST jobs work when they are on karaf. (They work perfectly when executed in studio Window 10.)

In karaf:

I tried with the same drivers 9.4-1203-jdbc42 : many connections failed and webservices doesn't respond.

I tried with drivers recommended in talend documentation : 42.2.2.jre7 => many connections failed and webservices doesn't respond.

I tried with driver : 42.2.6 / 42.2.6.jre / 42.2.5 / 42.2.2 => many connections failed and webservices doesn't respond.

Can you give me the recommanded driver to use ? and if i should change a database parameter ? 

Thanks 

Haoujey

Tags (2)

Re: Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Hello,

Could you try clean data/ of talend runtime before you start TALEND-ESB-CONTAINER service? and then install the driver and jobs again.

Let us know if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Re: Karaf (Talend 7.2.1) postgresql 11.4 compatibility

Hi,
I tried it many times with different drivers. I've even tried it with the driver that was published a few days ago. when i publish one or two WS no problem. When i publish all the WS (38), i have a lot of these connexion failed / connexion reset errors.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

An API-First Approach to Modernizing Applications

Learn how to use an API-First Approach to Modernize your Applications

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs