Four Stars

Java Runtime Environment issue

Team , 

I am getting below error while running job from TAC command line . recently I have updated JDK verstion 1.6 to 1.8 . from after I am getting this issue . any help on this. 

Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\CurrentVersion'
has value '1.8', but '1.6' is required.
Error: could not find java.dll
Error: could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.

### Job ENDED WITH ERROR at 2017/08/23 13:45:43

4 REPLIES

Re: Java Runtime Environment issue

Hi,

Which is talend build version you are using? Did you set your java environment correctly on your server?

Please give us more information about your current situation.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi , Thanks for reply,

We are using v4 , and patch is installed in both the place Job consul and job server . java updated 1.6 to 1.8 .

could you please let us know what are the places we need to set your java environment.

Thanks,

Prathap.

Hi,

Are you using talend V 6.4?

There is no java installed on your server? Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Installing Java

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

We are using Talend Version 4 .

Java 1.8 Installed already . recently we have updated java v1.6 to v1.8  . but jobs still looking for V1.6.

Error:

### Job STARTED at 2017/08/24 15:35:02 (jobId=20170824_112001_4GTCH, jobExecutionId=20170824153502_KdsEu) ### Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\CurrentVersion'

has value '1.8', but '1.6' is required.

Error: could not find java.dll

Error: could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.

Thanks,

Prathap.