Four Stars

Issue: component not loaded

Hi everyone I'm new to the community but not with talend, I started working on a new project at my company and I've imported a talend project from one of our customer, opening some Jobs I obtain this error:

Component not loaded.png

Does anyone knows why those components are not loaded? I had the same error with tSAPBapi component and now I know that is a component available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version, currently I'm working with the "free" edition.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Stefano

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Issue: component not loaded

Hi Stefano,

These components are only available in Talend ESB (which is not available freely). As these components are not available in Talend open studio, these will not be loaded.

Thanks,

Abhishek

6 REPLIES
Six Stars

Hi Stefano,

These components are only available in Talend ESB (which is not available freely). As these components are not available in Talend open studio, these will not be loaded.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Four Stars

Thanks Abhishek, I appriciate your help!
Have a nice day

Stefano

Hello,

tRESTResponse and tRestRequest components are relevant only when used with one of the Talend solutions with ESB, as it should be used with the Service Repository node and the Data Service creation related wizard(s).

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thank you for the clarification xdshi

BR

Stefano

Hello,

Could you please try to use talend open studio for ESB to see if it is OK with you? It is a free version with no fee.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

It works!

Thanks Sabrina