Six Stars

Installation Error - Version 6.3.1 - Linux Centos 7

Hi,

I am trying to install Talend 6.3.1 Server/Client in Centos 7, after selecting license from the folder and trying to proceed by clicking "Forward button"  it pop with an error. please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Arun

Talend_Error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Installation Error - Version 6.3.1 - Linux Centos 7

Hi,

Found the issue as the dist file which was not downloaded fully/corrupted. re-downloaded the file and able to install successfully. 

Regards,

Arun

4 REPLIES

Hi,

The installer does not copy the license file.

Are you root? Do you have permission on the path or have you already checked the disk space?

It is recommend that you should create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex)on your installation issue through support cycle with priority.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi,

Yes i am root, and have enough disk space. let me raise ticket to the support team.

Regards,

Arun

Six Stars

Hi,

Found the issue as the dist file which was not downloaded fully/corrupted. re-downloaded the file and able to install successfully. 

Regards,

Arun

Hi,

Great this issue has been fixed. Thanks for sharing your solution with us.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.