Install server version of Talend open studio

Hi All,
I have installed HDP 1.3(ambari Installation) on EC2(Centos 6.0) with 2 instances(EBS Backed), now I want to install talend for data load/analysis.
How can I access Talend on my local machine using browser just like ambari server.
Means Is there any server version of Talend available which is running on server port, so I can access It from my local machine(Windows) browser.
Thanks in Advance,
Sandy
4 REPLIES

Re: Install server version of Talend open studio

Hi,
How can I access Talend on my local machine using browser just like ambari server.
Means Is there any server version of Talend available which is running on server port, so I can access It from my local machine(Windows) browser.

For community version, there is only local studio without remote studio(server version of Talend).
Perhaps you need Talend Enterprise Subscription Version on which you can access talend studio( in Centos 6.0) from your local machine(windows).
For more information about Talend Enterprise Subscription Version, please see document on talend help center Talend Enterprise.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi xdshi,
Is still the same for community version?
I want to install the talend server part on ubuntu machine. And want to access from my windows local. Is this possible? I am using talend open version
Thanks in advance
One Star

Hi Rathimittha
Yes it is still the same. Community version (open studio) is just for local installs..
For server versions, you must buy subscription to get TAC (Talend administration center) and commandline apps.
Thanks
Rohan Suresh

Hi,
Please take a look at Data Integration Product matrix page to right size your solution:https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.