Seven Stars

Importing TOS 4.2.4 version job in TOS 6.4

Hi All,

Apologies if i raised the issue in wrong community label.

Is it not possible to import the TOS 4.2.4 jobs in TOS 6.4.

Or is there any other way to import the job ?

Thanks.

Regards

Vidya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Importing TOS 4.2.4 version job in TOS 6.4

Hello,

Could you please open your V tos 6.4 studio, click on Windows-->show view, open the Navigator viewer and expand the project folder, copy the .item, .properties and .screenshot files from your old workspace, and paste them to the process folder?
After doing that, please try to back to "Repository" and refresh. Let us know if you can see your job.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES

Hello,

Have you tried to export your jobs from V TOS 4.2.4 as .zip file and import the archive file into V TOS 6.4?

So far, we only forbid import of items from an upper version.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

These jobs in 4.2.4 are old jobs which were developed by other developer and i want to make some modifications in these jobs, however i am not able to import the same in 6.4.
unfortunately, We dont have the zipped files for these..

Hello,

Could you please open your V tos 6.4 studio, click on Windows-->show view, open the Navigator viewer and expand the project folder, copy the .item, .properties and .screenshot files from your old workspace, and paste them to the process folder?
After doing that, please try to back to "Repository" and refresh. Let us know if you can see your job.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Seven Stars

Thanks Xdshi,
But i dont have these .item, .screenshot files also from my old workspace.
However i have raised another topic wrt to this in design and development as i dont want to modify the existing job.
Thanks so much for the suggestion and help, closing the topic :-)