Four Stars

I used to use Talend Several years ago when it was used with eclipse, I was wondering what the last version to work with eclipse is

If possible I want to download that, it seemed to have more functionality than the newer version.

3 REPLIES

Re: I used to use Talend Several years ago when it was used with eclipse, I was wondering what the last version to work with eclipse is

Hello,

It should be Eclipse 4.4 luna.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: I used to use Talend Several years ago when it was used with eclipse, I was wondering what the last version to work with eclipse is

Thank you,

xdshi wrote:

Hello,

It should be Eclipse 4.4 luna.

Best regards

Sabrina

Sabrina, also, do you know what version of Talend it was?

Or by getting luna, I can get the Talend version?

Hello,

Talend is using Eclipse 4.4 luna. You can download the latest released version talend open studio for data integration V 6.4.1 from:https://www.talend.com/download/talend-open-studio/#t4

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.