How to set User credentials for Bitbucket Projekt in Management Console

Highlighted
Five Stars

How to set User credentials for Bitbucket Projekt in Management Console

Hi There,

i'm completely new to talend and trying to setup a first test. Currently i'm using the free trial of the talend cloud.

I've downloaded the Talend Studio and it seems that i now need to create a Project in the Management Console. I've created a git repo in bitbucket and entered the URL in the add projects dialog of the TMC. Accoring to the tutorial video i was expecting a user/password dialog after hitting save, but this dialog never shows. Of course the Project is visible and selectable in the Talend Studio launch-screen, bat an authentication error pops up after i hit "finish".

Where can i set the user-credentials for the bitbucket repo in the talend management console?

Re: How to set User credentials for Bitbucket Projekt in Management Console

Hello,

Could you please have a look at this article about:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Two-Factor-Authentication-using-personal-acce... and let us know if it is what you are looking for?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,

the article relates to GitHub, not to Bitbucket?

Also im still wondering why the user/password-dialogue does not appear as it was shown in your tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOxUIGlQ0_Q&list=PL0aRSCaII9DdBrfeFQXLHvjuHg91dpTbA at time 1:02

Hello,

It's about Two-Factor Authentication using personal access tokens in Git, TAC, and TMC.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Join us live for a sneak peek!

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads