One Star

How to install custom components in the Job Conductor?

Hello,
I just installed a custom component (tGPGEncrypt) on my local PC by placing the following directory:
C:\Talend\TIS_3.2.2\TIS_EE-All-r33000-V3.2.2\plugins\org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_3.2.2.r33000
It is working fine on my PC; however, I need to know how to install this same component in the Job Conductor. There does not appear to be a "plugins" folder on the server where the Job Conductor is installed, so my question is how will the Job Conductor be able to build this job? I think I need to install this component on that server too, but I cannot see how to do it.
Thanks in advance.
6 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: How to install custom components in the Job Conductor?

Hello
You don't need to install the custom component in the job conductor.
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Employee

Hello,

if you use custom component with your studio Talend Integration Suite - on your local PC, you should do the same with TIS server.

The commandLine need have the same component to generate job by the job conductor generated button.
Do the same, with commandLine: copy your component in plugins\org.talend.designer.components.localprovider..\components
One Star

Hi guys,
I'm using a custom component (tFileSharepoint). The component is working just fine on my local machine. However, It cannot recognise it's modules (ntlm.jar, HTTPClient.zip and jce-provider.jar) when i deploy it to the job conductor.
my question is, how do you import these modules into the job conductor.
Regards
Thabo
Community Manager

Hi Thabo
These jars should be exported automatically with the job script when you deploy the job on job conductor. If you have any trouble to get it works on job conductor, please give us more details, which version are you using? What's the problem are you meeting?
Best regards
Shong

Hi Shong,
I am using tUnpivotrow custom component and my job is working fine in Talend Open Studio. But when i am migrating that job to Production Server its giving me error like "Component tUnpivotrow is not loaded".
Please let me know the steps i need to perform in order to get my job work.
Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Himanshu
Community Manager

Hi
But when i am migrating that job to Production Server its giving me error like

Sorry for delay, I am not sure what you have done for migrating your job to product server, however, I would suggest you to read this KB article Sharing custom component
Hope this will help you.
Shong