How to call MySQL stored procedure from Talend java version

One Star

How to call MySQL stored procedure from Talend java version

Hello ,
How can I call a MySQL procedure from the talend . I think I have to use the tMySQLRow to do this. But I dont know how to call this. My Procedure may have some out parameters which I want to use in my transformation. How should I go about it. Is the tMySQLRow something like tJavaRow. Can you please explain me what is the use of tMySQLrow and how to use it in case of procedures and other wise.
One Star

Re: How to call MySQL stored procedure from Talend java version

Hi,
You can search Talend Documentation and you'll find a good tutorial.
Just search for the following:
"Scenario: Checking number format using a stored procedure"
One Star

Hi
i have the same problem, my job is o list files from a folder and with listed file name i should check in database table for some status value and insert or update operation based on the status.
tfilelsit tmysqlsp tlogrow
i tried using this component and my procedure should take file name as input how to pass filename to procedure
One Star

or how to call stored procedure in tmysqlrow component
One Star

how to call this in tmysqlrow "call file_check_update('"+((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILE"))+"',@out);"
and capture @out value to tmysqlrow schema

Hi,
What's your current job requirement? Call stored procedure?
Did you checked the online document TalendHelpCenter:Calling a stored procedure or function.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.