Facing issue while login to Talend cloud

Highlighted
Four Stars

Facing issue while login to Talend cloud

Its not considering the username and password provided in the cloud portal while login to Talend open studio for cloud.

Kindly please help me to login to trail version of cloud intergtation tool.

attached the screen shotsLogin_error.JPGtalend_cloud_login.JPGfailure_with_default_url.JPG

Accepted Solutions

Re: Facing issue while login to Talend cloud

Hello,

If the Username and Password were from an upgraded, upsold or renewed license email it will still send out new credentials but these credentials are not valid if the customer changed the original password.

Note: Please mask your sensitive data before uploading your screenshot into talend forum.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Hello,

If the Username and Password were from an upgraded, upsold or renewed license email it will still send out new credentials but these credentials are not valid if the customer changed the original password.

Note: Please mask your sensitive data before uploading your screenshot into talend forum.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi

Thanks for the response and masking the details.

i will make sure to mask details before i send next time.

I did not change the password in management portal or any where till now.

Please guide me how to get the credentials and where to send an email to get it.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra

Hello,

Where is your cloud instance? If you cannot find your username or password, connect to Talend Integration Cloud (https://us.cloud.talend.com for USA, https://eu.cloud.talend.com for Europe, and https://ap.cloud.talend.com for Asia-Pacific) and click Forgot link/password?.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Are you using a 30-day free trial of talend clould product?

Best regards

Sabrina

--

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now

Self-service Talend Migration: Moving from On-Premises to the Cloud

Move from On-Premises to the Cloud by following the advice of experts

Read Now