One Star

Error: "There is already a different project in the workspace."

I am having a problem connecting to the Web Administration Centre from client. I am getting the
error "There is already a different project in the workspace." I created a project in the
Talend Web Administrator and I can see it from the project drop down on the client. But
when I click "Open", I get the following error log. Obviously when I have no project
created ion the Web Admistrator, I see now project in the drop down. please help. I
believe I am closer to the solution.
org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: There is already a different project in
the workspace.
at org.talend.repository.svnprovider.SvnBaseRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(Unknown
Source)
at
org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon2(Unknown
Source)
at
org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.delegateBeforeLogon(Unknown
Source)
at org.talend.repository.remoteprovider.RemoteRepositoryFactory.beforeLogon(Unknown
Source)
at org.talend.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(Unknown Source)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$1.run(Unknown Source)
at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: Error: "There is already a different project in the workspace."

Hello,

You have a local project desynchronize with SVN project. or a local project with the same name of SVN project.
you should delete local project from TIS Studio workspace
1) connect client with a local connection ( not a remote connection )
2) select "delete local project(s)" and Go!
3) check project to deleted and click on OK button.
The local project is removed from workspace, the SVN project is still existing
4) connect with remote connection
5) select your project and open it
Employee

i dont have any projects in my local projects and I also see the same issue.
the only difference is, that I think i changed the SVN URL for the project in the administrator. could this cause this error?
One Star

Hi,
We got the same issue, recreating the workspace fixed the problem.
Daniel