Error: Could not find or load main class

One Star

Error: Could not find or load main class

jdk environment is totally correct. than also this error is coming.
after changing workspace it use to work but once the error occurred, It again and again shows it. 

Re: Error: Could not find or load main class

Hi,
The error "Could not find or load main class" is usually caused the blank space or special characters in the installation path ( especially in your workspace).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seventeen Stars

The JDK settings are saved within the workspace. If it worked before check this settings again.
Which OS do you run?
On a Mac please follow this advice:
http://jan-lolling.de/talend/howtos/mac_jre_settings/set-jdk-for-talend-open-studio-on-a-mac.html
One Star

I am using window7. Jdk path is also correct.

Going through the same problem it's showing error in the Archeive file

"Archive for required library: 'G:/Talend/TOS_BD-20151214_1327-V6.1.1/configuration/.m2/repository/org/talend/libraries/emr-metrics-client-2.0.0/6.0.0-SNAPSHOT/emr-metrics-client-2.0.0-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar' in project '.Java' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file"
This is the error I am getting because of which I am not able to run the project.
Please suggest the solution

Hi,
Is your network Ok with you? Can you successfully install additional talend packages in studio?
Can you please upload the log message? Which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.