Dist file is missing

One Star

Dist file is missing

Hello,
when trying to install Talend Studio on a Mac running macOS Sierra, I get the following error:
"The file /private/var/folders/8y/9vdlb7354nn4f523l014mm180000gn/T/AppTranslocation/4E7EE19D-92EF-4A50-8613-38908AF0BA7F/d/dist is missing. This is part of the archive, which was delivered by Talend."
The dist file is in the same folder of the installer, and has been downloaded correctly. Java 7 is also installed.
Can you help me?

Re: Dist file is missing

Hi,
Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue? Have you already checked documents about:TalendHelpCenter:Compatible Operating Systems and TalendHelpCenter:Java?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

The build version is 5.6.2.
I noticed that macOS Sierra isn't listed in the supported operating systems. Can that have been caused this issue?

Hi,
In the documentation we provide a list of platforms that are supported, in the sense that we do provide an SLA and technical support for them. This doesn't mean other (non-listed) platforms will not work but simply we won't necessarily be equipped to help you with any issue you may face with them.

Does this issue repro on your other machines?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.