Five Stars

Commandeline service

Hi All,

i'm facing an issue for with service, i stoped it using the "stop_cmdline.sh" and now i can't start it again.

I tried with with "stat_cmdline.sh", nothing happens.

Capture.JPG

Any idea ?

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Commandeline service

Hi,

i found out how to solve the issue.

On the .sh, a commande line will use the file "plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20140415-2008.jar"

however, the file is available on "/studio/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20140415-2008.jar"

with this modification, the service is now up Smiley Happy

thanks.

4 REPLIES

Hi,

Is there any error message which is located in {cmdline installation path}\studio\commandline-workspace\.metadata?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

noop, the folder is empty.

regards

Hello,

Could you please create a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance(webex) on your issue through support cycle with priority.

https://login.talend.com/support-login.php.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi,

i found out how to solve the issue.

On the .sh, a commande line will use the file "plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20140415-2008.jar"

however, the file is available on "/studio/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.3.0.v20140415-2008.jar"

with this modification, the service is now up Smiley Happy

thanks.