One Star

Cannot start Talend open studio

Hi
I have installed Talend but i cannot start it and i have no error ( nothing happen when i click and even with the cmd), i'm using windows 7, i've tried with both versions : V4.1 and V5 but i have the same problem.Please help me it's urgent.Thank you !
7 REPLIES

Re: Cannot start Talend open studio

Hi,
What is your JDK version? and windows version? 32bit or 64bit? More information is preferred. Thanks
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
jdk 1.7 , windows 7 32 bits. thank you

Hi,
Maybe something wrong with your installation, pay close attention on these points
1. Using 32bit JDK 1.6 version in your 32bit window7 computer
2. set the java environment correctly.
2. Make sure there is no space and Illegal character in your installation path.
Note:
We don't support JDK 1.7, so far. Exactly, there is something wrong with JDK 1.7 or higher In talend studio. It suggested that you use JDK 1.6 version. Sorry for the inconvenient.
Here is a video http://www.talend.com/resources/webinars/watch/203#validatewebinar for new user, hope it will help you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank you very much, i'll try it now and let you know.

Hi,
I am waiting for your good news.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi, yes finally it's working with jdk 1.6. thank you very much Smiley Happy

Hi,
It is a very exciting news for us, thank you for your feed back.
Best regards
Sabrina
--