One Star

Cannot setup my login to Exchange with Studio for DI 6.4 opensource edition on Linux Ubuntu

Talend Open Studio for DI version : 6.4.1

Java JRE : 1.8.0_144 (The one from Oracle, not the one from OpenJDK)

Linux Ubuntu 16.04

Talend itself work like a charm, only the "Exchange" stuff is not working.

I have tried to connect to Exchange, with  xulrunner 1.9.2.28 as recommended in the Install manual

(see also here) and with libwebkitgtk-1.0-0 (as recommended here).

I both cases, when i try to connect to "Exchange" i correctly see the account creation form.

But, when i click to "i already have an count" or "later" the form do not change and stay a the creation steep.

By the way, i was not able to create an account with this form (the form just reload black when submitted), and i have created it manually on login.talend.com.

- Did i have missing steep with my install ?

- Is there a config file to setup my login credentials manually ?

• Talend Studio
2 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Cannot setup my login to Exchange with Studio for DI 6.4 opensource edition on Linux Ubuntu

One more info, my interface is in French, so maybe this is some sort of translation issue ?
One Star

Re: Cannot setup my login to Exchange with Studio for DI 6.4 opensource edition on Linux Ubuntu

OK...

By changing the language interface from French to English (Window Menu > Preferences > Talend > Internationalization),

i am now able to display the login screen (so there is indeed a French translation error in the displayed html page).

But i am still not able to login with the following error message when i submit my credentials :

; nested exception is:
    org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber:1;
Content is not allowed in Prolog.

Probably an invalid XML here ... any idea witch one ?