One Star

Can I really Connect with DynamoDB?? Talend's Advertisement Says YES!

Hi,
Its a pretty simple scenario. I have Talend Remote Engine installed on a EC2 machine. Now that I can fetch Relational Databases data, I want to get data from my DynamoDB database also, on AWS.
I will quote Talend here:

So by reading this I searched a lot for a DynamoDB connector in Talend but was unsuccessful. I guess this component is in Talend Big Data but then why would they say that its in TIC?
Moreover, i found this post
which says that DynamoDB connector is ongoing. I wnat to know that which statement is correct?
On the same link there is a work around for this purpose which I was unable to understand and I will be grateful to Talend Team if they could point me through the right direction. What I want to do is to get data from DynamoDB (Periodically and Real Time).
If there is a different way for realtime and different for one time read please let me know.
Thank you in advance Smiley Happy

• Talend Integration Cloud
  • Talend Remote Engine
3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: Can I really Connect with DynamoDB?? Talend's Advertisement Says YES!

Talend 6.2 released July 7 contains the dynamdb connector. Integration Cloud will get updated to 6.2 compatibility this Thursday. 
Thus on Thursday re-download the studio from the Web app. After installation point it to your previous workspace and or import from the old workspace to keep your jobs.
Best 
Thomas
Thomas Steinborn
Sr. Director Product Management
One Star

Thank you so much Smiley Happy
You guys Rock!
Employee

We experiencing one day delay. The upgrade will be completed Friday only.
Thomas Steinborn
Sr. Director Product Management