Four Stars

COnfiguration JVM in TAC

After i try to run a job in Talend Administration Center, I find the following error:

"2017-05-24 13:53:10 ERROR JobGenerator  - java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: org.talend.commons.exception.PersistenceException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors
At least job "xx" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 2989
Detail Message: Logger cannot be resolved to a type
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio."

The job runs and executes in Talend Studio, but somehow the configuration is not correct to run it in the TAC.

Where can I configure JVM in the TAC?

5 REPLIES

Re: COnfiguration JVM in TAC

Hi,

The job works well in studio? Are your studio and commandline running on different machine?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Are using a reference project? Or extra things? Is it the only job that doesnt compile or all job dont (like try to compile an empty job from TAC)?  

After the message is saying : Logger cannot be resolved to a type
Are you using a specific Logger?

Cheers,

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.
--Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926), The Happy Life, 1896
Four Stars

Job works well in studio and all the software (TAC, commandline, studio) are running on the same machine

Four Stars

No reference project, it is a normal project, and it seems that all the jobs have the same problem.

The logger is the default logger, no excpetionals.

Six Stars

In the studio, are you using AMC or extra Stats & Logs option?

As well, in the TAC, under the configuration tab does the Log4j is all Green tick?

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.
--Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926), The Happy Life, 1896