Build Talend MDM Docker image

Four Stars

Build Talend MDM Docker image

Does anyone know how to build Docker image with Talend MDM? Installation guide has a section how to deploy MDM using war file. But where I can find it?

It's possible to zip web application from tomcat and prepare MDM home resources manually. But may be someone already knows a better way to do it? 

Re: Build Talend MDM Docker image

Hello,

Here exists a new feature jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TMDM-12349.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Build Talend MDM Docker image

For those who is interested. I was able to create separate images for Talend MDM and sql database for schemas. One last thing that I'm missing is a tool to build schema and jobs directly from sources. Currently, I have to run MDM locally, deploy schema and jobs, move all artifacts to Docker build folder and build images. Instead, I'd like to have a maven plugin or command line tool so I can run it from Dockerfile directly.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads