Five Stars

An Error Occured Unable to Connect to URL

Hello,

I once connect to a connection that I created as RemoteProd, but since I was configuring only at LocalProd, I rarely connect to RemoteProd.

The main error:

I was connected to server and then when I checked URL it says "Success". While waiting for the Talend Studio to open, it says an error occurred.

ERROR CISCO MANDIRI2.PNG

ERROR CISCO MANDIRI.PNG

The cause says connection.time.error if I'm not mistaken. I have tried connecting with an ethernet cable and change wifi properties. I already unchecked the proxy from IE, sometimes it fails and sometimes it says success. But I have a group who connects to that certain IP address and they can remotely connect to it and open Talend Studio.

Thank you community.

Regards,

Sulaiman A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: An Error Occured Unable to Connect to URL

Hello Sabrina,

I solved this matter because of connecting to the server by using a WiFi simultaneously. I know its not logical, but I have disabled my Anti Virus protection shield, and disabled all proxy whether it is on IE or on adapter settings. The RemoteProd is stored at a web-app URL, the services has been started as well. So in conclusion it is network issues that has been bothering me in connecting to the servers by using Talend Studio.

P.S. It will help for some people who encounter this problem as well by unchecking their proxy settings, and disabling their anti-virus for connecting to servers.

Thank you Sabrina problem solved Smiley Happy

Regards,

Sulaiman A

4 REPLIES

Hello,

Where is your remoteProd stored? The service has been started? Is there any virus protection on your side?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello Sabrina,

I solved this matter because of connecting to the server by using a WiFi simultaneously. I know its not logical, but I have disabled my Anti Virus protection shield, and disabled all proxy whether it is on IE or on adapter settings. The RemoteProd is stored at a web-app URL, the services has been started as well. So in conclusion it is network issues that has been bothering me in connecting to the servers by using Talend Studio.

P.S. It will help for some people who encounter this problem as well by unchecking their proxy settings, and disabling their anti-virus for connecting to servers.

Thank you Sabrina problem solved Smiley Happy

Regards,

Sulaiman A

Hello Sulaiman A,

Thanks for your prompt reply and sharing your solution with us.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello Sabrina,

Thank you for helping out as well. I will be in touch at Talend Community discussion for quite a long time. If there is any problem at all, I'll help out for solutions as well.

Regards,

Sulaiman A