Adjusting resolution of Talend on a Mac

One Star

Adjusting resolution of Talend on a Mac

Hi everyone,
I have recently installed Talend on a Macbook Pro 15" with Retina display, and while the software runs perfectly, I was wondering if there is any way to increase the resolution for the Window. I have noticed that the font is slightly blurry and out of focus and wondering if anyone else had/has this problem. I also want to see if there is a way to make the fonts and icons smaller so i can fit more on the screen. Is this possible with the high resolution of the screen? can something be done about it? 
Thanks a lot!
Usamah

Re: Adjusting resolution of Talend on a Mac

Hi,
I have noticed that the font is slightly blurry and out of focus and wondering if anyone else had/has this problem.

Could you please upload a screenshot of your problem into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

i have the same problem on macbook pro ... any solution?
Sixteen Stars

While I am tempted to point, laugh and point out that this is why Macs should only run Apple software (.....they are so "good" because they only have to test a small number of permutations of software/hardware together), this is Talend so I will help you out :-)
I believe the answer to your problems may be here.
One Star

Talend for mac is a shi*...the resolution is horrible, the shortcut with "cmd" doesn't work we have to use "ctrl" please fix this issues!!!

Hello @lucabsinesy,

Are you trying to use "CMD + Z" for undo? Could you please give us more background about your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes, for example cmd+a or cmd+z