Two Stars

Sr. Enterprise Data Warehouse Developer position - Seattle

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a Sr. Enterprise Data Warehouse Developer to build a robust EDW for a highly visible and sensitive project for a client of mine here in Seattle. This position is a full time FTE position however the position length is capped at 18 months. Even though the position length is just under 2 years, it still offers paid medical benefits for you and your spouse / domestic partner and all dependents. It also includes a contribution of 15% of salary contributed to a 403b (retirement program). If this is something that you would be interested in or would like further information about I’d love to schedule some time to discuss some of the particulars of this role.  100% remote isn't available but I can be creative with the schedule. 

Thank you,

Jesse Evavold

Monocle Search Group

Summary

Responsible for the overall enterprise business architecture by translating vision into action and partnering with IT delivery teams to develop and drive the overall business and IT strategy and roadmaps. Evangelize the enterprise architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.  The Senior Enterprise Data Warehouse Developer will assist the Data Warehouse Architect to build a new Data Warehouse and supporting ETL frameworks via Talend.

Core Responsibilities

• Translate strategic requirements into usable enterprise architecture, including enterprise models, associated meta-models, common business and technology vocabulary, and taxonomies, which will then be used to guide enterprise solution development and achieve consistency of information assets across the application portfolio.
  • Determine the strategic and tactical enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to key success metrics to provide ongoing governance oversight.
  • Ensure existing IT assets are identified, stewarded and leveraged across the enterprise.
  • Evangelize the enterprise architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
  • Develop a business architecture strategy based on situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
  • Collaborate across multiple teams to research, architect, engineer and configure complex database solutions to specified requirements in support of global, business critical systems
  • Document database designs, solutions, configurations, and teach/mentor other support tiers, team members and vendors including onboarding and knowledge transfer.
  • Coordinate and oversee the assignments, delivery, and quality of other database administrators.
  • Continuously improve system and database performance, automation, operations and processes.

Leadership and Culture

We believe that energized people, working well together, fueled by great leadership in an inclusive environment in which they thrive, will do phenomenal things.

Core Knowledge and Skills

• 12+ Years of architecture and hands-on development of Enterprise Data Warehouse environment with focus on Data Integration (ETL)
  • 10+ Years of focused experience in developing Data Warehouse and ETL in SQL Server and Talend ETL environment
  • Expert level demonstrated experience in full data warehouse implementation and knowledge of both Kimball and Inmon approaches
  • Hands on experience with data modeling, development of staging, EDW, and presentation layer (Star/Snow-Flake)
  • Proficient with SQL, Complex SQL Tuning, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Data Warehousing best practices etc.
  • Hands on experience architecting and developing ETL in a Talend environment. Expert level understanding of ETL framework – Developing Audit, Balance, Control; Validation architecture etc.
  • Ability to work with Senior Enterprise Architects and Data Architects to develop EDW logical and physical roadmap.
  • Ability to advice senior IT management on Data Warehouse and ETL trends

Education and Experience

• Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of architecture and hands-on development of Enterprise Data Warehouse environment with focus on Data Integration (ETL).
2 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: Sr. Enterprise Data Warehouse Developer position - Seattle

Hi,

I am interested in opening advertised.

I have 13+ years of IT experience, worked in different ETL tool [Datastage/SSIS/Talend]. Worked in multiple DWH/Integration projects for Insurance giant.

Let know your mail Id, so I could share my profile.

Two Stars

Re: Sr. Enterprise Data Warehouse Developer position - Seattle

Absolutely - you can reach me at jesse@monoclesearch.com

Thanks!