Looking for 2 x Contract Talend Developers - Surrey, United Kingdom

One Star

Looking for 2 x Contract Talend Developers - Surrey, United Kingdom

Hi All, 

I was wondering whether this might be of interest to anyone. I'm a Principal Recruitment Consultant for iO Associates and I have two urgent contract requirements for Talend Developers with a Financial Services client of mine based near Redhill, Surrey. I've included details on the job specification below:

"We are looking to recruit a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Developer to work with the existing team to help complete the migration of our existing Data Warehouse estate using Talend, Oracle and SAS and expand our existing data lake to support new data points captured using JSON via an AWS Kinesis data pipeline into S3 Buckets.  

We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about data and how it can be used to build real value for the company.  We are on a journey to create a hybrid data analytics environment that brings the control of a structured data warehouse for corporate and regulatory reporting together with the fast evolving world of cloud analytics for delivering immediate insight to drive our customer engagements.

The ideal candidate will have strong ETL development skills, ideally using Talend Data Integration Suite and Oracle in a commercial setting.  Experience of AWS Cloud computing and any cloud analytics tools will be advantageous, as will experience of working within Financial Services."

The roles are offering up to £500 per day for the right candidates with 3 and 6 month initial day rate contracts availability with a high likelihood of extension. Our client are currently undergoing a digitalisation programme anticipated to run until the end of 2019.

I have availability for interviews this week and possibly next week. For anyone interested, you can reach me on 07990 730 703 / d.norris@ioassociates.co.uk for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, if you know of anyone interested then please feel free to share my contact details. 

Please be aware you will be need to be a UK/EU national to apply and be required to be on site 5 days a week for the engagement. For further information on iO Associates, you can find us here http://www.ioassociates.co.uk/.