xlsx file: tFileInputExcel java.lang.RuntimeException: Not implemented

One Star

xlsx file: tFileInputExcel java.lang.RuntimeException: Not implemented

I'm trying to pull data from an Excel 2007 file that links to other excel files. In the Edit Excel File window when I try to preview the file I get the error below. If I try to run the job I get the same error. If I remove the links to other files I do not get this error and it works successfully. Is there any way to avoid this error without needing to change the Excel file?
Exception in component tFileInputExcel
java.lang.RuntimeException: Not implemented yet
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFEvaluationWorkbook.getNameXPtg(XSSFEvaluationWorkbook.java:105)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.function(FormulaParser.java:916)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.parseNonRange(FormulaParser.java:556)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.parseRangeable(FormulaParser.java:427)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.parseRangeExpression(FormulaParser.java:266)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.parseSimpleFactor(FormulaParser.java:1117)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.percentFactor(FormulaParser.java:1077)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.powerFactor(FormulaParser.java:1064)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.Term(FormulaParser.java:1424)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.additiveExpression(FormulaParser.java:1524)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.concatExpression(FormulaParser.java:1508)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.comparisonExpression(FormulaParser.java:1465)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.unionExpression(FormulaParser.java:1445)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.parse(FormulaParser.java:1566)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.FormulaParser.parse(FormulaParser.java:174)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCell.convertSharedFormula(XSSFCell.java:394)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCell.getCellFormula(XSSFCell.java:368)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFEvaluationWorkbook.getFormulaTokens(XSSFEvaluationWorkbook.java:146)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.WorkbookEvaluator.evaluateAny(WorkbookEvaluator.java:277)
at org.apache.poi.ss.formula.WorkbookEvaluator.evaluate(WorkbookEvaluator.java:221)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFFormulaEvaluator.evaluateFormulaCellValue(XSSFFormulaEvaluator.java:257)
at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFFormulaEvaluator.evaluateFormulaCell(XSSFFormulaEvaluator.java:150)
at org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.DataFormatter.formatCellValue(DataFormatter.java:588)
at edw.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.tFileInputExcelProcess(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:1087)
at edw.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.runJobInTOS(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:1659)
at edw.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.main(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:1551)
Preview error. Some settings must be changed.
Note: Preview errors are generally due to a wrong encoding setting.
org.talend.designer.runprocess.shadow.ShadowFilePreview.preview(ShadowFilePreview.java:90)
org.talend.repository.ui.utils.ShadowProcessHelper.getCsvArray(ShadowProcessHelper.java:385)
org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.files.excel.ExcelFileStep2Form$PreviewProcessor.nonUIProcessInThread(ExcelFileStep2Form.java:969)
org.talend.commons.ui.swt.thread.SWTUIThreadProcessor$1.run(SWTUIThreadProcessor.java:74)
One Star

Re: xlsx file: tFileInputExcel java.lang.RuntimeException: Not implemented

Hi
I have reproduced this issue.
You can report it on BugTracker.
Regards,
Pedro