One Star

where to deploy jobs as a batch for production

Hi,
After designing job and able to run successfully job in studio, but for prodcution I want to run jobs as batch
could some one help me from where ? or how to deploy jobs as batch on server? and how to schedule jobs to run on server?
Please help me
4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: where to deploy jobs as a batch for production

Hello
Have look at Export a job as webservice and tell us how to deploy a job to webservice.
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

You can export a job as "Autonomous Job". RightClick on a job, select Export Job Scripts and set properties on dialog such as on the screenshot. You get a zip with relevant java classes and shell script or cmd batch for launch.
One Star

Hi daydreams,
after exporting your job as fyaghob described you could use any scheduler to schedule your job (search for schedule in the forum will give you some samples). Additional you can use TIS an extension (is this the right word) for TOS but not free.
Bye
Volker
One Star

Hi Volker ,
Once i schedule a job, does TALEND provide the batch capabilities for below things:
1. Lets say a job is failed? Can it be configured as restartable job ?
2. Can job restart from last checkpoint or more precisely can it be started from the record point it had failed?
3. Do we have some visibility for the job execution time stamps and status for tracking purposes? Does talend maintains such job run information anywhere?

Appreciate your response,

Regards,
Abhishek