One Star

using tDotNETInstantiate to load .net DLL from GAC

I have developed a strong named c# DLL and registered it in the GAC with the name "TalendTestDLL". in The tDotNETInstantiate component, I specified the "DLL to load" field with the the name "TalendTestDLL", assuming the underline call is loadAssemblyByName(name), but I got the following exception
=========================================================
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'TalendDLLTest' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'TalendDLLTest'
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at Java_org_talend_net_Object_loadAssmblyByName(JNIEnv_* env, _jclass* _this, _jstring* assemblyName)
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value .
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# Internal Error (os_windows_x86.cpp:149), pid=10828, tid=11224
# guarantee(result == EXCEPTION_CONTINUE_EXECUTION) failed: Unexpected result from topLevelExceptionFilter
#
# JRE version: 6.0_45-b06
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (20.45-b01 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Talend\Studio\hs_err_pid10828.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
=========================================================
Thanks
1 REPLY
One Star

Re: using tDotNETInstantiate to load .net DLL from GAC

After I put in the fully qualified assemble strong name, it works.
But it works only when running in the karaf> console mode, did not work when the runtime is running as Windows Service, it failed to load the assembly.
Can someone tell me how to make it work in the Windows Service mode?
Thanks