One Star

using swagger with rest ws

Hi all, 
I want to use swagger with my Rest web services in talend. However I couldn't find any docs that describe how can that be done. 
Thank you
Regards
5 REPLIES
One Star

Re: using swagger with rest ws

What in particular are you trying to do?  Are you using the tREST component or what specific Talend component do you have a question on?
Seventeen Stars

hi all,
As far as I know Swagger is to test & doc your 'endpoint'.
Talend is there to deploy application as web service or use existing end point.
What is your goal when you talk about swagger with tRest ?
regards
laurent
Six Stars

Well to me the question is if there is Swagger UI available to be used with Talend ESB as REST API testing interface for example.
I found here some article from Talend about bringing Swagger into CFX, etc., but it is also not clear what is and what is not available.
Six Stars

Well to me the question is if there is Swagger UI available to be used with Talend ESB as REST API testing interface for example.
I found here some article from Talend about bringing Swagger into CFX, etc., but it is also not clear what is and what is not available.

I would love to see how this is done as well. My goals is to create rREST endpoint in Talend as OSGi bundles in the Runtime container and integrate them with Swagger.
Six Stars

It looks like TOSESB 6.4 (Milestone) has the Swagger feature for tRESTRequest.
see: http://www.audaxis.com/blog/talend-et-swagger/
I downloaded 6.4 and tried it out and it works well. Of course you will need to run the OSGi bundle in a 6.4 runtime container.