use tDotNETInstantiate and tDotNETRow

One Star

use tDotNETInstantiate and tDotNETRow

Hi Team,
I try to call .net dll in Talend.  I already install janet-win64.dll under Windows-system32. 
I installed  .net framework 4.6.1 sdk and .net framework 4.6.2.
I load the dll from a net server:  "//ADEFX/users/wm/My Documents/WDMF/sdk/accesswell.AppFrame.IO.dll"
Fully class name: "Peloton.AppFrame.IO.IOEngine"
The constructor need some parameters:
IOEngine mIOEngine = new IOEngine(sysFolder, customFolder, userFolder, "All Data", "", "Metric");
So I pass the values to the contructor in tDotNETInstantiate as follows:
"H:\\My Documents\\WDMF\\WellView10.1\\WellView 10.1 app\\system"
"H:\\My Documents\\WDMF\\WellView10.1\\WellView 10.1 app\\custom"
"H:\\My Documents\\WDMF\\WellView10.1\\WellView 10.1 app\\user"
"All Data"
""
"Metric"
When I run the ETL job in Talend studio. I got the error as follows:
System.ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
   at Java_org_talend_net_Object_loadAssmbly(JNIEnv_* env, _jclass* _this, _jstring* libPath)
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  Internal Error (os_windows_x86.cpp:143), pid=22500, tid=23780
#  guarantee(result == EXCEPTION_CONTINUE_EXECUTION) failed: Unexpected result from topLevelExceptionFilter
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_71-b14) (build 1.7.0_71-b14)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.71-b01 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Talend\5.6.1\studio\hs_err_pid22500.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

I think the parameters should be correct. I guess something is wrong in my environment. Anyone can help?
Many thanks
Min

Re: use tDotNETInstantiate and tDotNETRow

Hi,
Are you using talend 5.6.1? Have you already checked component reference about TalendHelpCenter:tDotNETRow?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.