unabe to delete source files

One Star

unabe to delete source files

Hi All,
I have Designed a route. it takes input from network folders, if i run the route from studio its running successful,
but i have deployed the route into TAC. while running the route from Tac the source file is not deleting. i have checked the log file 
i am getting the following Exception
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Error renaming file from
please help me to resolve this issue.
Thanks,
Jilani Syed

Re: unabe to delete source files

Hi Jilani Syed,
Have you checked document about:TalendHelpCenter:How to use a Route Resource? Is there any more error information in Tac log? What's the build version you are using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Xdshi,
Thanks for your quick response,
I have used Talend 5.5.1 version to develop the route. the following error. i am getting in runtime log
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Renaming file from: Input filepath  to:Moving Filepath failed due cannot delete from file: Input file Path after copy succeeded
at org.apache.camel.util.FileUtil.renameFile(FileUtil.java:421)
at org.apache.camel.component.file.FileOperations.renameFile(FileOperations.java:70)

Hi jillu.41,
Did you use cfile in your route? Could you please show us your route design ang setting screenshots which will be helpful for us to diagnose your issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.