two hive tables Join not working using tELTHiveMap component

One Star

two hive tables Join not working using tELTHiveMap component

Hi Team,
I am trying to use ELT components to join to Hive tables using tELTHiveMap and load into another Hive table using tELTHiveOutput. When I run the job, the job just goes on without giving any error/warning. There are no errors or warnings in the job.
Just to test, if there is any connectivity issue, I changed the output table name and gave a table name which is not present in the DB. The moment I do this the job fails with the error. This means there is no connection issue . Also the join query which is generated in tELTHiveMap looks correct. I ran the query through command line and it runs absolutely fine. Can you please let me know what could be reason the job goes into running state. I have to personally click on "Kill" button to come out of it.
Appreciate your response.
Please note: I am using Talend Open Studio for BIGDATA version 6.0.1.
Thanks!

Re: two hive tables Join not working using tELTHiveMap component

Hi Jayateerth,
just to test, if there is any connectivity issue, I changed the output table name and gave a table name which is not present in the DB. The moment I do this the job fails with the error. This means there is no connection issue . Also the join query which is generated in tELTHiveMap looks correct. I ran the query through command line and it runs absolutely fine. Can you please let me know what could be reason the job goes into running state. I have to personally click on "Kill" button to come out of it.

Could you please upload your job setting screenshots into forum which will be helpful for us to address this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.