tsnmp

tsnmp

I have down loaded this component , i want to know where to place this downloaded file and how to use it in talend?
any help would be appreciated
thanks in advance
bhavanisuneelkumar
One Star

Re: tsnmp

you have to place it in any folder and configure the user componets forder in the preference panel (window->preference->talend->components)
Community Manager

Hello
Unzip the archive file, and then copy the componnet folder, go to plugins\org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_3.2.2.r33000\components and paste it here. Restart TOS.
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business

Thanks for your reply i have tried both the options and i am sorry to say this but it is not working, can you help me in this.

Thanks
bhavanisuneelkumar
Community Manager

Hello
I tested and it works fine, it appears in 'Alaring' family on the pallete. (see my screenshot)
Best regards
shong
One Star

Hi Shong,
I followed the same steps that suggested by you in this post to configure tSNMP. But still I am not able to find that component in palette under this version "TOS-All-r33000-V3.2.2". Is the component is compatible with this version?
Thanks
Naju
Community Manager

Hello
Is the component is compatible with this version?

Yes, it is compatible all the versions, I aslo installed this component on TOS3.2.2. See my screenshots.
Can you upload a screenshot to show me the folder where you install the component?
Note that, you should download the latest version Revision 1.0 of component.
Best regards
shong

ya its working.
Thanks
bhavanisuneelkumar
One Star

Thank you
One Star

Shong thanks for the reply. Latest version of tSNMP is downloaded and configured :-)
One Star

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to use tSNMP component with image and Basic settings required
Thanks,
Am
One Star

Hi All,
I wonder if the tSNMP module is able to be operated via GUI. (In Professional Edition)
Specifically, if a Talend process sends an alarm vis SNMP (say, a disk usage threshold has been breached) to an NMS, and somebody attends to and corrects the cause of this error condition(ie, deletes old/large files), how can an Alarm clearance message be sent to the NMS?
I am hoping that it is possible for the operator to open up the GUI and tick a box next to the sent alarm details to indicate that the condition has been cleared.
Regards,
-Adrian