tsapinfocubinput error: Next data package could not be requested (related to Z_TLDBI74_READ_INFOPROV)

Five Stars

tsapinfocubinput error: Next data package could not be requested (related to Z_TLDBI74_READ_INFOPROV)

Dear talend support,

I am using Talend Studio 6.5.1 and have a very simple job based to extract data from SAP using  tSAPInfoCubeInput . The job fails and produces the stacktrace below. Is it possible there is still a bug in this component?

STACKTRACE=

Exception in component tSAPInfoCubeInput_1 (infoobject)
[FATAL]: bridgestonedev.infoobject_0_1.infoobject - tSAPInfoCubeInput_1 Next data package could not be requested: SAPException@426b6a74 [
  errorCode=40
 ,errorGroup=0
 ,errorKey=null
 ,errorMessage=<BAPIRET2><TYPE>E</TYPE><ID>DBMAN</ID><NUMBER>257</NUMBER><MESSAGE>SQL Error: INVALID_CURSOR</MESSAGE><LOG_NO></LOG_NO><LOG_MSG_NO>000000</LOG_MSG_NO><MESSAGE_V1>INVALID_CURSOR</MESSAGE_V1><MESSAGE_V2></MESSAGE_V2><MESSAGE_V3></MESSAGE_V3><MESSAGE_V4></MESSAGE_V4><PARAMETER></PARAMETER><ROW>0</ROW><FIELD></FIELD><SYSTEM>BIDCLNT001</SYSTEM></BAPIRET2>
 ,bapiName=Z_TLDBI74_READ_INFOPROV
]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Next data package could not be requested: SAPException@426b6a74 [
  errorCode=40
 ,errorGroup=0
 ,errorKey=null
 ,errorMessage=<BAPIRET2><TYPE>E</TYPE><ID>DBMAN</ID><NUMBER>257</NUMBER><MESSAGE>SQL Error: INVALID_CURSOR</MESSAGE><LOG_NO></LOG_NO><LOG_MSG_NO>000000</LOG_MSG_NO><MESSAGE_V1>INVALID_CURSOR</MESSAGE_V1><MESSAGE_V2></MESSAGE_V2><MESSAGE_V3></MESSAGE_V3><MESSAGE_V4></MESSAGE_V4><PARAMETER></PARAMETER><ROW>0</ROW><FIELD></FIELD><SYSTEM>BIDCLNT001</SYSTEM></BAPIRET2>
java.lang.RuntimeException: Next data package could not be requested: SAPException@426b6a74 [
  errorCode=40
 ,errorGroup=0
 ,errorKey=null
 ,bapiName=Z_TLDBI74_READ_INFOPROV
]
    at org.talend.sap.impl.bw.readable.SAPBWLayoutBasedTableData.nextRow(SAPBWLayoutBasedTableData.java:145)

Re: tsapinfocubinput error: Next data package could not be requested (related to Z_TLDBI74_READ_INFOPROV)

Hello,

Are you trying to extract large data set with InfoCube component?

Here exists a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-38138 and it has been fixed on 6.5.1, 7.0.1

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Re: tsapinfocubinput error: Next data package could not be requested (related to Z_TLDBI74_READ_INFOPROV)

Hi,

thanks for reply.

Indeed this looks a lot like my error. But I am using Studio 6.5.1-maybe it is not fixed? Also the BAPI used for me is Z_TLDBI74_READ_INFOPROV while in the JIRA ticket it is Z_TALEND_READ_INFOPROV.

The dataset is about 300k rows with 22 fields in them-this is not that large I would say.

Hello,

Are you on InfoObject?

Have you tried to use tSAPInfoObjectInput to extract data from SAP. This component can retrieve InfoObject data from an SAP BW system.

Would you mind creating a case on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi, 

thanks for reply!

this is an infocube-not an infoobject. TsapinfoobjectInput fails saying he can not find the infoobject (which is logical as it is an infocube).

I try to log on to https://www.talend.com/services/technical-support/ to log this case there  but get the following error :

'Single Sign-On Error - We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

Best.

Hello,

The best place to start is this website - https://login.talend.com/support-login.php.

and please try to use other browser to see if it is OK with you. Feel free to let us know if you have login issue when you log a ticket to our Customer care organization.

Bestregards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Thanks for feedback.

I have this issue both in chrome as in internet explorer. I have sent a mail with my credentials to 'customercare@talend.com' . I am not able to log a professional support ticket like this. Please advice on what to do. Screenshot attached of the error

Hello,

Feel free to let us know if there is no response from customercare@talend.com.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Indeed , there is no response so far (was sent last businessday).

THanks for follow-up!

Hello,

Would you mind sending me a private message with your credentials? We will reach out to support portal.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

We have sent an email to CustomerCare@talend.com with your issue and credentials.

Is there any response? Don't hesitate to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Calling Talend Open Studio Users

The first 100 community members completing the Open Studio survey win a $10 gift voucher.

Start the survey

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach