trecordmatching is available in Talend 6 or higher versions or not?

One Star

trecordmatching is available in Talend 6 or higher versions or not?

Hello Team,
We are using the trecordmatching component in our current Talend studio -> "Talend Platform for Data Management 5.6.1". Now are planning to update to Talend 6.1.1 or higher version. But I don't see the trecordmatching in Talend Data Fabric 6.1.1.
Please suggest on below queries.
Did Talend removed trecordmatching in latest versions? 
If yes, what is the equivalent component introduced as part of replacement?
From "Talend Platform for Data Management 5.6.1" which latest Studio do we need to seek license for which has trecordmatching ?

Re: trecordmatching is available in Talend 6 or higher versions or not?

Hi,
The trecordmatching component is available in Talend Data Fabric 6.1.1?
Could you please go to project setting-->Designer-->Palette Settings to see if this trecordmatching component is hidden on your side?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi, Thanks for the response. But I don't see them still.

Hi,
Could you please check it to see if there is trecordmatching folder which is located in <Talend-Studio-V6.1.1InstallationPath\plugins\org.talend.designer.components.tdqprovider_6.1.1\components?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi, Yes. I have it. But why is that shot shown up in the studio?

Hi,
Did you install your studio completely? Have you tried to re-install your studio to see if this trecordmatching will be available in Talend palette?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

I have done complete installation. However I shall try re-installing.

Hi etl_trainee,

Is your issue fixed? Have you already tried to re-install your studio to see if it works? Feel free to post your issue here.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi, Issue resolved when I re-install. Thanks.
But am curious to know why was it not there initially? And also I don't remember having having any issue at the time of first installation.

Hi,
We suppose that your talend studio was not installed completely before. Have you ever checked if there is any error message which is located in <Talend Studio installation path>/workspace/.metadata/.log ?
Best regards
Sabrina
--